D-MARE ALANYA VILLAS are located in the Bektaş neighborhood, which is the favorite of Alanya.
The site consists of 11 detached villas and the villa has its own pool, car park, and garage.(The 3 villas below have a parking lot and no garage) The villas have 2 floors and are structured as 3bedrooms.
Downstairs there is living room + kitchen, common WC, terrace, outside to the garden and pool.
On 2 floors, there is a master bedroom, an en-suite bathroom, a dressing room, and a balcony, a children’s room: a balcony, and a common WC.
Our villas have complete heating.
All villas have city views.
- Ferroconcrete must be built as a framework; concrete strength class C25/30, Reinforcement; Ø8- Ø16 mm ribbed concrete steel bar.
- Outer walls; building wall with 19 cm thick non-load bearing pumice concrete wall blocks (with pumice concrete glue) (min. 1,50 n/mm² and 600-900 kg/m³, 900 kg/m³ grout)
- Inner walls; building half brick wall with 19x19x8.5 cm factory brick with horizontal holes (ts 4563
- Electrical infrastructure installation: HES branded cable will be used in accordance with TSE standards.
- Water infrastructure installation: It will be built with infrastructure pipes and materials in accordance with TSE standards.
- First-class materials will be used for the air conditioning infrastructure installation in accordance with the standards.
- The exterior will be painted over rough fine plaster. (jotun brand, filli brand paint, favori brand paint)
- Floor heating will be made.
- Paint over interior rough, thin plaster (filli brand paint, favori brand paint)
- WC and bathrooms have 1st class ceramic up to the ceiling. Floor coverings, entrance hall, kitchen, balconies, bathroom, and toilet floors have 1st class ceramic.
- Window and balcony sliding doors will be made with heat-insulated aluminum joinery.
- Gypsum plaster will be made on the plasterboard ceilings according to the project.
- Building entrance stairs will be made of marble.
- Kitchen cabinets will be MDF LAM.
- Kitchen countertops will be granite marble.
- Electrical mounting materials: Switch sockets, switchgear, and all assembly materials will be 1st class material in accordance with TSE standards, there will be a video intercom for each building at the door.
- A telephone installation will be connected to the living room for each flat and a TV installation will be connected to each room.
- Electricity meters will be installed.
- A shower cabin will be placed in the bathrooms.
- Balcony and stair railings will be of aluminum.
- Flat entrance doors will be 1st class steel doors with T.S.E certificate.
- Interior doors of the flats will be MDF PVC COATED. Door handles and locks will be 1st class.
- A common TV antenna will be placed on the roof. There will be two different bowls, domestic and foreign.
- Necessary heat and water insulation will be made on the roof.
- The environmental arrangement of the building will be made according to the landscape project.
- The entire perimeter of the plot will be built with a reinforced concrete wall.
- There will be a generator with KV power to meet the electricity needs of all buildings.
- An outdoor pool will be built.
- A Central closed-circuit camera system will be installed on the site.
Construction start date April 2021. Construction completion date December 2022.